There’s no question that Laverne Cox is anything but fabulous. Aside from starring in the Emmy-nominated show Orange Is the New Black and scoring a modeling gig for Beyoncé’s athleisure line, Ivy Park, the actress also has a supermodel walk worthy of today’s top runway fixtures. On Friday, at the Emmys Performers Nominee Reception in Beverly Hills, Cox was called to the stage to celebrate her nomination for “Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series,” and she served up supermodel-like swag, strutting and hitting a pose in her Sharpe Suiting white pantsuit. Naturally, she finished off the catwalk moment with a casual hair flip. During the ceremony, more party-goers brought their style A-game. Kiernan Shipka mixed and mingled in a Delpozo two-piece that came complete with a flower-shaped crop top and a flared high-waist skirt. Meanwhile, Alexis Bledel chatted up friends in a high-collared Alberta Ferretti black-and-red dress. Scroll below for the most memorable looks from the event.
- This Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3 News Will Make Fans Very Happy
- Blake Lively Spent New Year's Eve Having a Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Reunion
- Netflix Fuels More Gilmore Girls Rumors with This Throwback Tweet
- You Won't Believe How Much These TV Actors Make Per Episode
- The 20 Best Gilmore Girls Moments—in GIFs