Awards season is back after a few years of head-scratching virtual shows (with their statement-making fashion moments), lackluster attempts at in-person ceremonies, and general malaise about the state of glamour and glitz. This year's Screen Actors Guild Awards proved that the celebrities that we all know and love didn't miss a beat, bringing their signature high-watt star power to the red carpet. This year, Helen Mirren is set to get the SAG Life Achievement Award and favorites like Jennifer Aniston, Cynthia Erivo, Sandra Oh, and Steve Martin are expected to take home trophies. But before we can get to those teary acceptance speeches, we have to talk fashion. Here are all the looks you need to see from the night's arrivals.
- Why Irina Shayk Didn't Attend the SAG Awards with Bradley Cooper
- Yara Shahidi Wore a Sheer Gown Over a Sparkly Catsuit at the SAG Awards
- Emily Blunt Brought John Krasinski to Tears with Her SAG Awards Acceptance Speech
- Alison Brie Was Sewn into Her Miu Miu Dress for the 2019 SAG Awards
- Jane Fonda Walked the SAG Awards Red Carpet for the First Time in Over 20 Years