I Spend 8 Hours a Day on Amazon, and This Is What I'm Buying for My Next Vacation
After months of winter hibernation, I'm counting down the days until my next warm-weather vacation this month. Given how many trips I've had to cancel over the past couple of years, I can't wait to spend a week basking in the sun. But my lack of recent beach vacations means my wardrobe desperately needed an upgrade. That's why I did a major Amazon haul, and to help others who may be in the same boat, I'm sharing my eight favorite vacation fashion finds.
If you also have a spring break trip coming up, check out my list of swimwear, clothes, shoes, and accessories from Amazon — starting at just $11 — below.
- Boderier Cotton Bucket Hat, $11
- SweatyRocks One-Shoulder Cutout One-Piece Swimsuit, $29
- Ayliss Woven Tote Bag, $34 (Originally $38)
- Steve Madden Harlin Heeled Sandal, $49 (Originally $70)
- Le Specs Outta Love Oval Sunglasses, $59
- The Drop Britt Tiered Maxi Tent Dress, $60
- Levi's Premium 501 Mid-Thigh Short, $62 (Originally $70)
- Sam Edelman Ainslie Sandal, $120